“The Manhattan Club has been fortunate in that we have been able to bring in some of the industry’s top trainers. These people have been great and while a bit pricey, we have learned so much from them. I have found however, that Client Types is just taking us to a whole other place and without any major upfront costs. It is exactly what I was looking for in the sense that it gets us to the next level. It also allows us to be a better and more professional sales organization. We want to be as cutting edge as we can be so we can deliver the best customer service and best product we possibly can. I feel Client Types is helping us get there.”
Like us on Facebook
Subscribe to the Blog either by RSS feed or
- 140+ Companies Score Most Poorly on: 1) Detecting Insights About Customers
- How to Set Up a Key Account Sales Strategy
- Treat Each Customer Like They Want to Be Treated; Just Don’t Ask Them Directly.
- 2011 Personalization Summit: Close to Perfect
- Do You Hear the Voice of the Customer BEFORE or AFTER the Sale?
audio tip Building Rapport Client Types Closing Exercise FAQ's Handout head heart Hot button hot buttons language Level 1 mastery Meetings objections Opposites overview Quick Tips Sales Meeting Ideas Sales Training Phase 1 Sales Training Phase 2 Sales Training Phase 3 sales training video Survey tools warnings weekly training conference call