How much Time and Money are these Common Problems Costing You?
- Salesman, and Sales Floor Slumps
- 1 In & 1 Out (With a couple: when one spouse is ready to purchase, and the other spouse won’t make a buying decision)
- Increased Cancellations
- Long Sales Cycles
- Angry clients
- Missed sales
- Poor communication when passing a client to another sales person
- Overloading client with the wrong information
- Increased sales staff turn over
- Lost referrals
- Delayed Business plan as a result of the above inconsistencies
After thousands of surveys we discovered a breakthrough that puts new powerful data into the hands of management. Our reports reveal that a sales floor may have a high closing rate with certain types of customers, and a nearly zero percent closing rate with other types.
The fix for these problems could take as little as 5 minute coaching session if you know what to look for. However you are very unlikely to stumble onto the fix for each client unless you know where to look.
Consider that a surgeon takes an x-ray before operating. Shouldn’t you have the same power in your hands to find and fix the problems for your business?
These reports are designed to enable managers to make decisions about their sales team with accurate information. The manager can select any date range, buying preference and column to sort the results by. These reports can be used to:
- Determine who needs additional targeted training on the specific preference
- Determine which sales person might be best suited to assist with training that preference
- Make choices on which salesperson should work with a specific client
In this report you can see that 4 sales people are doing very well with the Heart Preference
preference and have a greater than 15% close rate.
However 8 sales people have a less than 10% close rate and either need additional training on the Heart Preference
or should no longer be directed to clients with that preference. In these same reports from one of our clients the names have been obscured for privacy purposes.
Sales Floor Reports
These reports are designed to enable executives to make decisions about their entire sales team with accurate information. The manager can select any date range. These reports can be used to:
- Determine which types are being brought in by marketing
- Determine which types are being sold most frequently and with the highest average sale volume
- Determine which types are being sold least frequently and with the lowest average sale volume
- Make choices on what actions should be taken to either shore up weaknesses or increase strengths
In this report you can see that the company’s highest Close Percentage is for the Fun Motivation Preference
. Marketing efforts can become more targeted to attract those types of clients bringing in more of the people most likely to buy the product.
What if you could diagnose these sales problems remotely?
In the past many executives have been forced to be personally on scene in order to work for solutions to these problems. This costs valuable time, money, and often both are wasted in travel costs and delays in production.
Access to our reports from a remote location if desired will tell you exactly why many sales problems happen on your sales floor, and what to do about them in order to get results.